State-of-the-Art Facilities for Shipbuilding
MEYER TURKU OY specializes in building highly complex, innovative and environmentally friendly cruise ships, car-passenger ferries and special vessels. Together with two sister shipyards in Germany, Meyer Werft in Papenburg and Neptun Werft in Rostock, Meyer Turku is one of the world’s leading cruise ship builders. The successful shipbuilding tradition in Turku has been continuing since 1737.
Total land area of the shipyard is 144 hectares of which 14.5 hectares are covered.
- Excellent location with direct sea connection nearby City of Turku
- Steel capacity 45.000 ton/a
- Dry dock 365*80
- Main Gantry crane 1200 ton, second Gantry crane 600 ton
- Heavy transportation capacity 1000 ton
- Developed facilities for seamless operation with very wide supplier network